Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website:
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit for the safety of our community:
1. The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
3. The date and time you access our site;
4. The pages you visit; and
5. If you linked to the website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors - to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors are using. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information, as in an e-mail or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through our website, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us locate for you the information you have requested. We treat e-mails the same way that we regard letters. We are required to maintain many documents for historical purposes, but we do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you. We only share the information you give us as otherwise required by law. Moreover, we do not create individual profiles with the information you provide or give it to any private organizations. We do not collect or share information for commercial marketing.
When You Visit Our Other Websites
Please read Privacy Statement when you visit those websites. Where necessary, they may have additional privacy criteria, conditions, or information that you should know.
Links to Other Sites
Information presented on the Drunvalo.net website is considered Private information and may NOT be distributed or copied. Permission for use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits for Drunvalo and all ATIH Teachers, visiting Dignitaries, Authors and Special Guests is requested and required.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction,
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986
Comments or Questions
If you have any comments or questions about the information presented here please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org
c/o One Lotus LLC
PO Box 3913
Sedona, Arizona 86340
Customer Service Phone: 928 202-4142